A Few...  

Posted by Matt






...pics! Here's Charles Byrd (Kuh-KAWWW!!!) giving a nifty talk to the Avalon middle school group, The Resistance. The message was on bearing "fruit." You have NO idea how hard it was for me to keep from quoting the little ditty about beans being the musical fruit...

If you look closely to the right of Charles' feet, on the floor, you'll observe the evidence of one of our doodz who blew chunks during a Coca-cola-chugging game we played.

Rad.

Did anyone puke for Jesus at your church today?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Contributors

I'm just a suburban guy. I wish I were hardcore, I wish I were tougher, I wish I listened to cooler music, I wish I weren't a lush, I wish I had big muscles, cooler hair, and some rad tattoos, I wish I were smarter, cooler, and sexier, I wish I knew how to play guitar. Instead, I'm just a band geek, power-nerd wannabe, WoW gamer, 30 year-old dad and husband. I play french horn, I read the Vampire Chronicles as well as the Chronic-WHAT?!-les of Narnia, I like movies, but not all the snobby-artsy ones I'm "supposed" to see, and a good meal to me is Miller Lite with chicken patties topped in barbecue sauce. ...oh...and I have a big mouth.

Archives

My Inter-Web Small Group

I'm totally pumped you stopped by. Please, I urge you to comment on the blog postings here. Obviously, do what you can to be polite to your fellow inter-webbers, but also feel free to be as honest as you can.

Honestly--this is a true statement--I pray for you, my friends/readers. Whether I know your name or not, whether I know you actually read today or not, I talk to Jesus for you.

Subscribe to the "Intemperate RSS" so you can find out what we're talking about here, computer or not.

I'm sharing with you stuff that God's put on my heart and stuff that I know my mom and dad are probably embarrassed to see me write (trust me, they trained me to be farrrrrr better than this!).